My name is Lukas Haselsteiner, I started to program more than 10 years ago. I am working as a (Windows) Software Engineer in a large international company and I recently finished my master’s degree on software engineering at the Vienna University of Technology.
This blog is about tech stuff, I think may be interesting for other programmers.
A lot of my spare time I spend programming on a freeware 3D trainsimulation Loksim3D, mainly using C++
- since 02/2015: Software Engineer at Barracuda Networks in Vienna
- 08/2012 – 06/2015: Software Engineering & Internet Computing, Dipl.-Ing. / Master of Science at University of Technology in Vienna
- 03/2009 – 07/2012: Software & Information Engineering, Bachelor of Science at University of Technology in Vienna
- 09/2004 – 07/2008: Abteilung EDV und Organisation, Matura at HTBLuVA St. Pölten
- 09/2000 – 07/2004: Stiftsgymnasium Melk